Effective Date: 28th May, 2023
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the plugin.fm website (“Site”) operated by Freemius Inc (“us,” “we,” or “our”).
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Site.
Use of the Site
The Site and its content are intended for informational and non-commercial use only. You may use the Site solely for personal and non-commercial purposes. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Site without prior written consent from us.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Freemius Inc and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
When using the Site, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- You shall not use the Site in any unlawful manner or for any illegal purpose.
- You shall not upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- You shall not engage in any activity that could interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or any servers or networks connected to the Site.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any other systems or networks connected to the Site.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Freemius Inc, its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Site.
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the Site.
- Any content obtained from the Site.
- Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Freemius Inc, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Site.
- Your violation of any term of these Terms.
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of Delaware.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at:
4023 Kennett Pike
Wilmington, 19807 DE